Water, Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Skimmed Milk Powder, Full Cream Milk Powder, Khejur Gur, Chana, Glucose, Almond Nut, Raisin, Emulsifiers (INS 471, INS 466, INS 433), Stabilizers (INS 407, INS 412), Natural and Artificial Mixed Food Flavors (Zafran, Cream Aroma and Condensed Milk).
Nutritional Facts (Value per 100 g):
Allergen and Intolerance Ingredients:
Milk Protein, Lactose, and Almond Nut.
Sourcing of Ingredients:
Milk -the essential ingredient of ice cream manufacturing is sourced from Denmark, France, Turkey, Ireland, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand etc. countries. Chocolate is sourced from Singapore and Malaysia. Milk fat comes from Australia. Flavors are imported from Italy, France, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore etc. countries. Sugar is sourced from Bangladesh and vegetable fat is sourced from Malaysia and Indonesia. In addition, alu-sleeves are sourced from Turkey, wooden sticks and paper-cups are sourced from China, and finally comes the locally manufactured wrappers and tubs but their (wrapper and tub) raw materials are imported from Saudi Arabia. Therefore, the Ice cream preparation gets the best possible kick. Quality Steps:
To achieve satisfactory levels of ice cream sanitation at the plant, the following points get implemented:
Ice Cream Sanitation Parameters:
- Totally ensuring that all the workers are clean and healthy. They are trained in quality control and processing most perfectly also.
- Ensuring that only the highest quality ingredients are used.
- Adopting proper processing techniques such as quick-freezing method to avoid ice cream defects.
- Using appropriate equipment to process the ice cream.
- Maintaining high standards of plant hygiene and sanitation.
- Adopting proper distribution channels that will maintain high quality of the product.
- Physico-chemical analysis
- Microbiological Analysis
- Sensory analysis
- Texture profile analysis